Dietary supplement with long-term high-dose vitamin C and citrus bioflavonoids.
- High dose: 500 mg of vitamin C and 50 mg of citrus bioflavonoids per capsule
- Vitamin C is in a retarded form
Health benefits of vitamin C
- contributes to a normal function of the immune system
- contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system during and after intensive physical activity
- helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue
- contributes to a normal function of the nervous system
- contributes to normal mental function
- contributes to a normal metabolism of macronutrients
- contributes to a normal energy metabolism
- contributes to normal collagen formation for normal bone function
- contributes to a normal collagen formation for a normal cartilage function
- contributes to normal collagen formation for normal gum function
- contributes to normal collagen formation for normal skin function
- contributes to normal collagen formation for normal functioning of the skin
- contributes to normal collagen formation for normal functioning of the teeth
- thelps to protect the cells from oxidative stress
- contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
1 capsule 1 x daily with a meal
Ingredients per portion (1 capsule) / %NRV*
*Nutrient reference values according to Regulation (EC) No. 1169/2011; **No values available.
L-ascorbic acid, Capsule shell: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, citrus bioflavonoids, Coating agents: Corn starch, microcrystalline cellulose, shellac; Colourings: E171, E172 (capsule shell)
The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded.
Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced and varied diet.
Storage: Store dry, not above 25° C and out of the reach of small children.